- Visit APHEDA’s donation page
- For one off donations, scroll down to ‘Part C. One off donations and appeals’and select ‘One off donation – BCMF‘ from the drop down menu
- For monthly donations, scroll down to ‘Part A: Global Justice Program’ and select ‘Global Justice Program – BCMF‘ from the drop down menu
- Enter the monthly amount or the one off donation amount into the right hand column and hit ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page. Enter your credit card and personal details to finalise transaction
- IMPORTANT: Once complete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (CC email@example.com) and confirm that the donation you made online is for “BCMF.”
- An Australian tax deductible receipt will be posted to you
Alternatively, phone APHEDA on 1800 888 674 (free call within Australia) or +61 9264 9343 (for international donors). Please have your credit card ready and confirm that you would like to make a donation to “Burma Refugees – Burma Children Medical Fund”. Please give your address and ask for a receipt to be sent to you.
Please send a cheque payable to “APHEDA” and include your full name and postal address so that a tax-deductible receipt can be mailed to you. Also please ensure that you specify that the donation is for Burma Children Medical Fund (as APHEDA has many, many different programs). Mail all cheques to the address below:APHEDA Union Aid Abroad Attention: Katie Camarena (for BCMF)
Level 3, 377 Sussex Street
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 888 674 or +61 2 9264 9343 and ask to set up direct debit for “Burma refugees – BCMF”. APHEDA will ask for your account number and BSB. Next, please email email@example.com and confirm you are making monthly donations and would like to receive reports about the patients.
An Australian tax-deductible receipt will be posted to you at the end of the financial year (July) listing all your donations throughout the year.